YourBridalPlanner.com

yourbridalplanner.com local wedding vendor reviews and information
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010






A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with a delightfully adventurous bride! What a beautiful albeit soggy day it was... Amy and Dana's day was absolutely perfect in every way! And I mean that, rain included! I have to say I was skeptical that there wasn't a back up plan. I mean us Southern California's wilt quickly when the precipitation begins, right?! But, a little H2O wasn't about to put a hitch in this couples step. They were incredible! And their wedding was a reflection of them in every aspect. I was converted, in fact brides... I think winter is the new summer!
Oh yah, re: hair and make up. We didn't have a chance to do a preview since we were separated by a couple of states. So the wedding day was it. Makeup was a cinch! Amy wanted a classic look with a lot of lashes to play up her bright blue eyes and a bold lip to add some pop! Now hair, Amy wanted curls...... in the rain. Deep breath in from the stylist. I've done a lot, but this was a first. Not wanting to deny a bride her every hearts desire, I said a quick prayer and got to work. Girls we had curls, in abundance! I'm a gal who laughs in the face of Mother Nature! And would you believe it they lasted all night even while the bride and groom danced in the night rain. Miracle, maybe?! ;)
See for yourself!
XOXO
Heather-Beauty and the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment